Archive - November 2011

Why is Hypnosis Effective?

As noted in other posts, hypnosis is simply a state of mind where the attention is focused and the subconscious mind can be influenced.  So hypnosis in and of itself is...

How does hypnosis actually work?

When I was younger, I heard some expert say that the average person uses less than 10 percent of the mind’s capacity. I used to wonder, “What is the other 90 percent...

What Is Hypnosis Used For?

At one point, I used to hand out a worksheet that had 156 uses for hypnosis.  There are many potential uses for hypnotism.  Let me list several here.  Because I am not a...

Upcoming Events

Mar
1
Thu
2018
10:00 AM Into the Divine Workshop @ TBD
Into the Divine Workshop @ TBD
Mar 1 @ 10:00 AM – Mar 3 @ 5:30 PM
In this 3 day workshop you will learn one of the most powerful meditation practices that William Wood has developed to help you find emotional freedom.  Within the first few hours of the workshop you[...]

Get To Know William Wood