One way to eliminate negative test anxiety is to perform a collapse negative anchor routine with someone by doing the following:
- Anchor the negative test anxiety state once with a unique stimulus. Break state.
- Stack a positive resource anchor on a second unique stimulus. Break state.
- Fire both anchors simultaneously.
- Release the negative anchor after the two have begun to integrate.
- Hold the positive anchor for another five seconds.
- Test and future pace.
I wrote this article for a continuing education course at www.modernjedi.com