Most insurance will not pay for hypnosis. I do not bill insurance. If your insurance covers hypnotherapy, I would be happy to give you the information you need to get reimbursement. If you have a flexible spending account or a health savings account, it might help pay for your sessions and you will have to contact your flexible spending plan coordinator for confirmation.
William Wood is a hypnotherapist, professional coach, and international trainer. Will has helped thousands of clients all over the United States, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Peru create powerful personal transformation. William sees clients in Ogden, Utah, and over Skype. If you would like to book a consultation with William, or invite him to speak at your next event, you can contact me here:
William.Wood@NorthernUtahHypnosis.com or 801-203-3405 (please leave a message)View all posts
You may also like
Get To Know William Wood
- How To Forgive Someone
- What Successful People Do
- Does Every Word Have A Meaning?
- Money Is A Mirror
- 8 Psychological Walls That Keep People STUCK!
- The Power of Decisions
- Five Keys To Success
- 7 Vision Board Ideas To Harness the Law of Attraction
- How To Listen Part 4: Recalibrate Your Ears
- Listening Skills Part 3: Curiosity, Bovine Therapy, and She Said Icily “If You Want” to Dance With Her