Weight Loss. Exercise. Fat Loss. Dieting. Boredom Eating. “The Obesity Epidemic”. Stress. Loneliness. Comfort Foods…
So many words that “Trigger” our reactions about food, self image and even success in life and relationships.
It all comes down to how your thoughts and emotions affect what you put in your mouth.
- How long have you struggled with secret compulsions, self hate, stress eating, starving and binging?
- Are you dragging around a few extra pounds or a few hundred?
- We live in a society that despises us if we don’t look like those skeletal thin models.
- You deal with judgment and prejudice every day. It costs you in so many ways. Overweight people earn less. Get skipped over for promotions. Get discriminated against when applying for a job.
- Forget about dating. That’s tough enough if you’re thin. When you’re not, it’s torture.
- So you isolate yourself, stay home and watch TV. And eat to sooth the pain. Until finally you feel like you can’t take it anymore.
You get to the point where you can’t stand it another moment. So you gather up all your willpower and resolve to “this time” really change. You sign up at the health club, you clean out your cabinets and the fridge and you start your new diet and exercise plan.
You know that this time it will be different. For a week you do so well. You even lose a few pounds. Maybe the second week nothing happens. And you start to weaken your resolve. By week three you are seeing chocolate cake and ice cream everywhere. Someone has a party at work and they bring in donuts and chips and candy and pie and they say, “Oh just have a bite…”
One bite and all the will power and self denial in the world can’t hold it back…There is a void that must be filled. And food stops the pain. For a while. And then it starts all over again.
Now you feel the shame of failure, you beat up on yourself, berate yourself for being weak. Then you weigh yourself and somehow in spite of all the agonizing, you’ve gained a pound or two.
Like so many times before you end up defeated, depressed and perhaps even enraged at the unfairness of it all.
You’ve tried the drugs, the shakes, weighing your food, counting calories, 12 step programs. Nothing seems to work.
So you check into surgery. Maybe if they staple your stomach you’ll finally shed the pounds. Of course it costs $25,000 and you could die in the process. But somebody at work got it done and she looks great now…even though she can only eat a tiny morsel at a time and if she’s not careful food gets stuck on the way down.
Stop! There is another way! Hypnotherapy!
Hypnosis for Weight Loss can help you:
- Stop Starving yourself on one fad diet after another.
- Lose weight without a struggle and keep it off.
- Reprogram yourself so that you crave exercise the way you used to crave comfort foods.
- Retrain your metabolism to burn off excess calories even at rest.
- Heal old hurts and clear toxic emotions such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt and shame that are stuck in your body’s cellular memory.
- Delete negative beliefs and limiting decisions that are still operating beneath your awareness every day even though you adopted them as a kid.
- Reprogram your self talk so instead of beating yourself up you begin to build your self esteem.
- Learn powerful self hypnosis techniques to disable fear, anxiety, panic and replace them with calm, resourceful confidence.
- Program fitness goals out into your future in a way that makes them inevitable and more.
My Name is William Wood, Certified Hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner / Trainer of NLP.I work by appointment in my Ogden, Utah, office or via telephone or Skype teleconferencing.
If you have any questions about my approach to assisting you with hypnosis and to schedule an appointment, please contact me:
Call toll free: 888-479-4421 Now!
If you prefer, feel free to use the simple contact form below and I will get in touch with you!
[vCitaContact type=contact width=500 height=450]